SantaBanta Universal Jokes

SantaBanta Universal Jokes


SantaBanta Universal Humour for April 1, 2014

Posted: 31 Mar 2014 11:30 AM PDT

Need a Break!

I urgently needed a few days off work, but, I knew the Boss would not allow me to take leave. I thought that I would do something crazy. So I hung upside-down on the ceiling and made funny noises. Santa, my co-worker asked me what I was doing. I told him that I was pretending to be a light bulb so that the Boss might think I was 'Crazy' and give me a few days off.

A few minutes later the boss came into the office and asked, "What in the name of good GOD are you doing?"

I told him I was a light bulb.

He said, "You are clearly stressed out. Go home and recuperate for a couple of days."

I jumped down and walked out of the office....

When my co-worker, Santa followed me, the Boss asked him, "And where do you think you're going?"

Santa replied, "I'm going home, too. I can't work in the dark!"

Picture SMS

Best relationships needs no promises, no demands and no expectations... it just needs two people.<br/>  One fool like you;<br/>  And one cool like me.<br/>  Happy April Fool!

Best relationships needs no promises, no demands and no expectations... it just needs two people.
One fool like you;
And one cool like me.
Happy April Fool!

Just a friendly reminder:<br />  Relationships are precious... do not hurt them by fooling them on 1st April.<br />  Happy April Fool!

Just a friendly reminder:
Relationships are precious... do not hurt them by fooling them on 1st April.
Happy April Fool!

A birthday is a million moments... each holding a promise of fulfillment of dreams; and accomplishments of some special plans.<br/>  Wish you a very Happy Birthday!

A birthday is a million moments... each holding a promise of fulfillment of dreams; and accomplishments of some special plans.
Wish you a very Happy Birthday!

Clean SMS

Wife texts to her hubby: Please come home early. I have cooked a wonderful meal. We shall spend the time alone and have a wonderful time.
Husband reaches home and finds the usual stale food.
Hubbby: What's this non-sense?
Wife: Koi "April Fool" Bhi Cheez Hoti Hai!

Best relationships needs no promises, no demands and no expectations... it just needs two people.
One fool like you;
And one cool like me.
Happy April Fool!

Just a friendly reminder:
Relationships are precious... do not hurt them by fooling them on 1st April.
Happy April Fool!

Hindi SMS

रंगीन हो तुम रंगों से भी ज्यादा;
खूबसूरत हो तुम ख़ूबसूरती से भी ज्यादा;
अगर ऐसा सोचते हो तो;
फूल हो तुम सब से ज्यादा।
अप्रेल फूल मुबारक!

उसने कहा मुझसे, चलो बाग़ में तोड़ते हैं फूल;
चलो बाग़ में तोड़ते हैं फूल;
ले गई रेगिस्तान, और बोली अप्रेल फूल।
अप्रेल फूल की शुभकामनाएं!

तू सवाल नहीं, तू पहेली है;
मेरी मंज़िल तू नहीं, तेरी सहेली है।
अप्रेल फूल मुबारक!

Quotes

Never known opening bat to become night watchman.

Man is the spiritual equinox if the cosmos. The boundaries of everything meet in him.

0 comments:

Contact

Talk to us

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit. Dolores iusto fugit esse soluta quae debitis quibusdam harum voluptatem, maxime, aliquam sequi. Tempora ipsum magni unde velit corporis fuga, necessitatibus blanditiis.

Address:

9983 City name, Street name, 232 Apartment C

Work Time:

Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm

Phone:

595 12 34 567

fb