SantaBanta Universal Jokes

SantaBanta Universal Jokes


SantaBanta Universal Humour for July 27, 2014

Posted: 26 Jul 2014 11:30 AM PDT

Tight Fit!!!

An annoyingly self-righteous man went to the doctor for a check-up. He said, "I feel terrible. Please examine me and tell me what's wrong with me?"

"Let's begin with a few questions," said the doctor. "Do you drink much?"

"Alcohol?" said the man. "I'm a teetotaller. Never touch a drop."

"How about smoking?" asked the doctor.

"Never," replied the man. "Tobacco is bad and I have strong principles against it."

"Well, uh," asked the doctor, "Do you have much of a sex life?"

"Oh, no," said the man. "Sex is sin. I'm in bed by 10:30 every night... always have been."

The doctor paused, looked at the man hard, and asked, "Well, do you have pains in your head?"

"Yes," said the man. "I have terrible pains in my head."

"OK," said the doctor. "That's your trouble. Your halo is on too tight."

The Importance of Number 4

4 dino ka pyar o rabba lambi judai.

4 dino ki chandni, phir andheri raat.

4 kitabein toh padh li, ab 4 paise bhi kama lo.

Akhir hamari bhi 4 logon me koi izzat hai.

Ye baat 4 log sunenge to kya kahenge... ke 4 din ki aayi bahu ne ye kamal kiya.

4 din toh ghar mein tik ke baith jati.

Tum se kya 4 kadam bhi nahi chala jata?

Wo aai aur 4 bateein suna ke chali gayi.

4 bottle vodka kaam mera roz ka...

0 comments:

Contact

Talk to us

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit. Dolores iusto fugit esse soluta quae debitis quibusdam harum voluptatem, maxime, aliquam sequi. Tempora ipsum magni unde velit corporis fuga, necessitatibus blanditiis.

Address:

9983 City name, Street name, 232 Apartment C

Work Time:

Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm

Phone:

595 12 34 567

fb