SantaBanta Universal Jokes

SantaBanta Universal Jokes


SantaBanta Universal Humour for September 1, 2014

Posted: 31 Aug 2014 11:30 AM PDT

Seasoned Advice

Seasoned Advice
Yeah, but if you unbake it further you can turn that chicken back into an egg.

Height of Work Pressure

Once I was flashing my ID card instead of unlocking the house door with keys.

Me and my friends went out for dinner in one of the best restaurants and as I finished I started walking towards the wash basin with Plates in my hand.

Once I was on call with my father and mom was not around. I went on to ask, "Why is she not attending the weekly status call?"

I don't login to facebook, youtube, etc.. at my personal internet connection at home... thinking it will be blocked any way. Till I realize that I am at home.

Once after talking to one of my friends I ended the conversation saying, "Ok bye... in case of any issues will call you back"

Sometimes when I mistakenly delete a message from my mobile, I hope for a second, maybe it's in the recycle bin !

Once I went to a pharmacy and asked for a tab. Pharmacist asked whether I want 250mg or 500mg? I replied 256mb. Thank god he didn't notice.

And I, after a hectic week, went to a movie. In the middle of the movie, when I wanted to check the time, I kept repeatedly glancing at the bottom right corner of the Theatre Screen.

So avoid working so hard !
Have a great work-life balance.


Lastly.....
Height Of Work Pressure:

An employee opens his tiffin box on the road side to see, whether he is going to office, or coming back from office.

सब गोलमाल है!

एक व्यक्ति बढ़िया सा कपड़ा खरीदा और सूट सिलवाने के लिेए एक दर्जी के पास गया। दर्जी ने कपड़ा लेकर नापा और कुछ सोचते हुए कहा, "कपड़ा कम है। इसका एक सूट नहीं बन सकता।"

वह दूसरे दर्जी के पास चला गया। उसने नाप लेने के बाद कहा, "आप दस दिन बाद सूट ले जाइए।"

वह निश्चित समय पर दर्जी के पास गया। सूट तैयार था। अभी सिलाई के पैसे दे रहा था कि दुकान में दर्जी का पांच साल का लड़का प्रविष्ट हुआ। उस व्यक्ति ने देखा कि लड़के ने बिल्कुल उसी कपड़े का सूट पहन रखा है। थोड़ी सी बहस के बाद दर्जी ने बात स्वीकार कर लिया।

वह व्यक्ति पहले दर्जी के पास गया और फुंकारते हुए कहा, "तुम तो कहते थे कि कपड़ा कम है, पर तुम्हारे साथ वाले दर्जी ने उसी कपड़े से न केवल मेरा, बल्कि अपने लड़के का भी सूट बना लिया।"

दर्जी धीरज से उल्टा रहा, फिर कुछ सोचते हुए बोला, लड़के की उम्र क्या है?

आदमी: "पाँच वर्ष।"

दर्जी चहककर बोला, "मैं अब जान सका कारण क्या है? श्रीमान मेरे लड़के की उम्र 18 वर्ष है।"

बेचारा पठान!

पठान को किसी जुर्म में पुलिस पकड़ कर ले गयी।

पुलिस अफसर ने पठान से पूछा, "क्या तुम लिख-पढ़ सकते हो?"

पठान ने उत्तर दिया, "हुजूर, लिख तो सकता हूँ, पर पढ़ नहीं सकता।"

"अच्छा! कागज पर अपना नाम लिखो।" पुलिस अफसर ने कहा।

पठान ने कागज उठाकर उस पर टेढ़ी- मेढ़ी लकीरे खींच दी और कागज वापस कर दिया।

"यह तुमने क्या लिखा है?" झुंझलाकर पुलिस अफसर ने कहा।

पठान: साहब , मैंने पहले ही कहा था कि मैं लिख सकता हूं, पढ़ नहीं सकता।

Picture SMS

Girlfriends are like Ferrari cars. They are good to see and feel but very difficult to own and maintain!

Girlfriends are like Ferrari cars. They are good to see and feel but very difficult to own and maintain!

Pappu to his sister, Pinky: I cried today when I failed in 2 subjects.<br/>  Pinky: But you seem to be very happy now.<br />  Pappu: Yes, I learnt my friend, Bunty failed in 5 subjects!

Pappu to his sister, Pinky: I cried today when I failed in 2 subjects.
Pinky: But you seem to be very happy now.
Pappu: Yes, I learnt my friend, Bunty failed in 5 subjects!

ਸੰਤਾ ਕੇ ਕਾਰਜਿ ਆਪਿ ਖਲੋਇਆ ।<br />  ਹਰਿ ਕੰਮੁ ਕਰਾਵਿਣ ਆਇਆ ਰਾਮ ।।<br /><br />  ਸਰਬੱਤ ਸਾਧ ਸੰਗਤ ਜੀ, ਨੂੰ ਸ਼੍ਰੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਜੀ ਦੇ ਪਹਿਲੇ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਸ਼ ਦੀ ਲੱਖ-ਲੱਖ ਵਧਾਈ ਹੋਵੇ ਜੀ।

ਸੰਤਾ ਕੇ ਕਾਰਜਿ ਆਪਿ ਖਲੋਇਆ ।
ਹਰਿ ਕੰਮੁ ਕਰਾਵਿਣ ਆਇਆ ਰਾਮ ।।

ਸਰਬੱਤ ਸਾਧ ਸੰਗਤ ਜੀ, ਨੂੰ ਸ਼੍ਰੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਜੀ ਦੇ ਪਹਿਲੇ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਸ਼ ਦੀ ਲੱਖ-ਲੱਖ ਵਧਾਈ ਹੋਵੇ ਜੀ।

Clean SMS

Santa: I'm worried - it's raining and my wife is in the market.
Banta: Oh, she'll probably step inside some store.
Santa: Yeah. That's what I am worried about!

Girlfriends are like Ferrari cars. They are good to see and feel but very difficult to own and maintain!

Kissi Ne Mainu Pucheya - Whatsapp Group Ki Hunda Hai?
Main Keha, "WhatsApp Group Railgaddi De Uss Bhare Hoye General Dabbe Di Tarah Hunda Hai Jiss Vich 'Padd' Koi Vi Maare Sunghna Sare Dabbe Nu Painda Hai!"

Hindi SMS

ज़रा संभल कर चलना,
ज्यादा भारी वजन मत उठाना,
अपना ख्याल रखना,
खाना ठीक से खाना,
क्योंकि...
.
.
.
.
आज से 9वाँ महीना शुरू हो गया है।

सलमान भाई Big Boss8 में हवाई जहाज़ चलाते हुए नज़र आए।
फुटपाथ पर सोने वालों में त्यौहार का माहौल,
वहीं बुर्ज ख़लीफा वासी दहशत मे नज़र आये।

टीचर: अगर मन से प्रार्थना करें तो ईश्वर हर इच्छा पूरी करते हैं।
पप्पू: यह झूठ है सर।
टीचर: क्यों?
पप्पू: क्योंकि अगर ऐसा होता तो आप कब के दूसरे स्कूल में चले गए होते।

Quotes

Happiness is not a station you arrive at, but a manner of travelling.

Mystification is simple; clarity is the hardest thing of all.

No man can be a good teacher unless he has feelings of warm affection toward his pupils and a genuine desire to impart to them what he believes to be of value.

0 comments:

Contact

Talk to us

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit. Dolores iusto fugit esse soluta quae debitis quibusdam harum voluptatem, maxime, aliquam sequi. Tempora ipsum magni unde velit corporis fuga, necessitatibus blanditiis.

Address:

9983 City name, Street name, 232 Apartment C

Work Time:

Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm

Phone:

595 12 34 567

fb