SantaBanta Universal Jokes

SantaBanta Universal Jokes


SantaBanta Universal Humour for January 28, 2017

Posted: 27 Jan 2017 10:30 AM PST

When Life Hits a Dead-end

When Life Hits a Dead-end

Motherly Pride

Two mothers were talking about their sons. The first said, "My son is such a saint. He works hard, doesn't smoke, and he hasn't so much as looked at a woman in over two years."

The other woman said, "Well, my son is a saint himself. Not only has he not looked at a woman in over three years, but he hasn't touched a drop of liquor in all that time."

"My word," the first mother said. "You must be so proud."

"I am," the second mother replied. "And when he's paroled next month, I'm going to throw him a big party."

Workplace Discrimination

Boss, to four of his employees, "I'm really sorry, but I'm going to have to let one of you go."

Black Employee, "I'm a protected minority."

Female Employee, "And I'm a woman."

Oldest Employee, "Fire me, buster, and I'll hit you with an age discrimination suit so fast it'll make your head spin."

To which they all turn to look at the helpless young, white, male employee, who thinks a moment, then responds, "I think I might be gay..."

चेला, गुरु पे भारी!

एक गुरु और चेला समंदर के किनारे टहल रहे थे। वहाँ उन्होंने एक बोर्ड देखा जिस पर लिखा था -
"डूबते हुए को बचाने वाले को 500 रुपये का इनाम दिया जाएगा।"

बोर्ड पढ़ते ही गुरु को एक आईडिया सूझा। उसने चेले से कहा, "मैं समंदर में कूद जाता हूँ और मदद के लिए चिल्लाता हूँ... तुम मुझे बचा लेना। जो 500 रुपये मिलेंगे उसमें से 100 तुझे दूंगा, ठीक है?"

चेला: केवल 100? 50% करिये ना?

गुरु: 100 रुपये से एक पैसा ज्यादा नहीं दूंगा। आईडिया मेरा है कि तेरा? चुपचाप जैसा मैं कहता हूँ वैसा कर।

और गुरू समंदर में कूद कर मदद के लिए चिल्लाने लगा।

चेला आराम से बैठकर देखता रहा। उसे यूँ बैठे देखकर गुरू बोला, "अबे अब आता क्यों नहीं मुझे बचाने? मुझे सचमुच तैरना नहीं आता।"

चेला: गुरू जी आपने बोर्ड ध्यान से नहीं पढ़ा। नीचे लिखा है - "लाश निकालने वाले को 5000 रुपये का इनाम दिया जाएगा।"

Picture SMS

Me [sneezes]: Excuse me.<br/>  Guy at the bus stop: Sarts crying, my ex used me too!

Me [sneezes]: Excuse me.
Guy at the bus stop: Sarts crying, my ex used me too!

डॉक्टर ने कहा, 'शराब पीनी है तो कसरत करना ज़रूरी है'।<br/>  अब रोज पैदल जाता हूँ शराब लेने।

डॉक्टर ने कहा, "शराब पीनी है तो कसरत करना ज़रूरी है"।
अब रोज पैदल जाता हूँ शराब लेने।

सर्द मौसम से कौन डरता है,<br/>  सर्द लहजों से जान जाती है,<br/>  ऐसी शायरियाँ करने वाले शायर भी ठंड में हफ़्तों नहीं नहाते हैं।

सर्द मौसम से कौन डरता है,
सर्द लहजों से जान जाती है,
ऐसी शायरियाँ करने वाले शायर भी ठंड में हफ़्तों नहीं नहाते हैं।

Clean SMS

Me [sneezes]: Excuse me.
Guy at the bus stop: Sarts crying, my ex used me too!

Waiter: What can I get for you?
Man: Steak, please.
Waiter: How would you like that cooked?
Man: By anyone other than my wife!

3 things I learnt in school:
Texting without looking,
Sleeping without getting caught,
And Team Work in Exams!

Hindi SMS

डॉक्टर ने कहा, "शराब पीनी है तो कसरत करना ज़रूरी है"।
अब रोज पैदल जाता हूँ शराब लेने।

सर्द मौसम से कौन डरता है,
सर्द लहजों से जान जाती है,
ऐसी शायरियाँ करने वाले शायर भी ठंड में हफ़्तों नहीं नहाते हैं।

शादी में
5 प्लेट टिक्का,
5 प्लेट पुलाव,
5 प्लेट रस मलाई,
5 कोल्ड ड्रिंक
ठूसने के बाद, लड़का: माँ पेट में दर्द हो रहा है।
माँ: नज़र लग गयी होगी।

Quotes

A beautiful face will age and a perfect body will change, but an awesome woman will always be an awesome woman.

The soul always knows what to do to heal itself. The challenge is to silence the mind.

0 comments:

Contact

Talk to us

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit. Dolores iusto fugit esse soluta quae debitis quibusdam harum voluptatem, maxime, aliquam sequi. Tempora ipsum magni unde velit corporis fuga, necessitatibus blanditiis.

Address:

9983 City name, Street name, 232 Apartment C

Work Time:

Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm

Phone:

595 12 34 567

fb