SantaBanta Universal Jokes

SantaBanta Universal Jokes


SantaBanta Universal Humour for January 3, 2017

Posted: 02 Jan 2017 10:30 AM PST

In Celebration Mood!

In Celebration Mood!
When you are in full celebration mood (drunk) and forgot which game you are playing...

Had It All

This morning I was sitting on a park bench next to a homeless man. I started a conversation by asking him how he ended up this way.

He said, "Up until last week, I still had it all. I had plenty to eat, my clothes were washed and pressed, I had a roof over my head, I had TV and Internet, and I went to the gym, the pool, and the library.
"I was working on my MBA on-line. I had no bills and no debt. I even had full medical coverage."

I felt sorry for him, so I asked, "What happened? Drugs? Alcohol? Divorce?"

"Oh no, nothing like that," he said. "I was released from prison."

ये पहली बार है!

एक दंपत्ति ने जब अपनी शादी की 25 वीं वर्षगांठ मनाई तो एक स्थानीय समाचारपत्र का संवाददाता उनका साक्षात्कार लेने उनके घर जा पहुंचा। दरअसल वे दंपत्ति अपने शांतिपूर्ण और सुखमय विवाहित जीवन के लिये पूरे कस्बे में प्रसिध्द हो चुके थे। उनके बीच कभी कोई तकरार नाम मात्र के लिये भी नहीं हुई । संवाददाता उनके सुखी जीवन का राज जानने के लिये उत्सुक था।

पति ने बताया - हमारी शादी के फौरन बाद हमलोग हनीमून मनाने के लिये शिमला गये हुये थे। वहां हम लोगों ने घुड़सवारी की। मेरा घोड़ा तो ठीक था पर जिस घोड़े पर मेरी पत्नी सवार थी वह जरा सा नखरैल था। उसने दौड़ते दौड़ते अचानक मेरी पत्नी को नीचे गिरा दिया।

पत्नी ने घोड़े की पीठ पर हाथ फेरते हुये कहा - यह पहली बार है । और फिर उसी घोड़े पर सवार हो गई। थोड़ी दूर चलने के बाद घोड़े ने फिर उसे नीचे गिरा दिया।

पत्नी ने अबकी बार कहा - यह दूसरी बार है। और फिर उसी घोड़े पर सवार हो गई।

तीसरी बार जब घोड़े ने उसे नीचे गिराया तो मेरी पत्नी ने घोड़े से कुछ नहीं कहा, बस अपने पर्स से पिस्तौल निकाली और घोड़े को गोली मार दी।

मैं अपनी पत्नी पर चिल्लाया - `ये तुमने क्या किया ! तुमने एक बेजुबान जानवर को मार दिया! क्या तुम पागल हो गई हो ?`

पत्नी ने मेरी तरफ देखा और कहा - `ये पहली बार है!`

और बस, तभी से हमारी जिंदगी सुख और शान्ति से चल रही है।

Picture SMS

When you ask your Mom about something and she says, 'Wahan Rakha Hai'.<br/>  This 'Wahan' could be either on the table or in the Antarctica!

When you ask your Mom about something and she says, 'Wahan Rakha Hai'.
This 'Wahan' could be either on the table or in the Antarctica!

Bunty: My girlfriend eats a lot, what should I do?<br/>  Pappu: Patthar Maar Uske Munh Pe.<br/>  Bunty: Woh Kyon?<br/>  Pappu: Eat Ka Jawaab Patthar Se Do!

Bunty: My girlfriend eats a lot, what should I do?
Pappu: Patthar Maar Uske Munh Pe.
Bunty: Woh Kyon?
Pappu: Eat Ka Jawaab Patthar Se Do!

When charging my phone of my laptop battery, it's like I am giving it a blood transfusion!

When charging my phone of my laptop battery, it's like I am giving it a blood transfusion!

Clean SMS

When you ask your Mom about something and she says, 'Wahan Rakha Hai'.
This 'Wahan' could be either on the table or in the Antarctica!

Bunty: My girlfriend eats a lot, what should I do?
Pappu: Patthar Maar Uske Munh Pe.
Bunty: Woh Kyon?
Pappu: Eat Ka Jawaab Patthar Se Do!

When charging my phone of my laptop battery, it's like I am giving it a blood transfusion!

Hindi SMS

पप्पू घर से मार खा कर स्कूल जा रहा था, रास्ते में किसी ने पूछा, "बेटा पढ़ते हो?"
पप्पू: नहीं, Uniform पहन के तेरे बाप की बारात में जा रहा हूँ।

मोबाइल आने से एक अच्छा काम तो हुआ।
जब इंसान फ्री होता है तो मोबाइल चला लेता है।
पहले तो नाक में ऊँगली डाल-डाल कर, नाक की ऐसी-तैसी कर देता है।

रिश्तेदारों की सबसे बड़ी गलतफहमी काफी दिनों से इनके घर नहीं गये हैं आज चलते हैं,
"वरना वो बुरा मान जायेंगे"।

Quotes

All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine.

Wisdom ceases to be wisdom when it becomes too proud to weep, too grave to laugh, and too selfish to seek other than itself.

0 comments:

Contact

Talk to us

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit. Dolores iusto fugit esse soluta quae debitis quibusdam harum voluptatem, maxime, aliquam sequi. Tempora ipsum magni unde velit corporis fuga, necessitatibus blanditiis.

Address:

9983 City name, Street name, 232 Apartment C

Work Time:

Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm

Phone:

595 12 34 567

fb