SantaBanta Universal Jokes

SantaBanta Universal Jokes


SantaBanta Universal Humour for January 24, 2017

Posted: 23 Jan 2017 10:30 AM PST

The Untold Truth

The Untold Truth

Mom, Are You Ok???

I had a blind date last night. But I was concerned - What do I do if she's really someone I don't like at all ? I'll be stuck with her with no easy way out. Turns out, there's an app for that.

It's called - "Mom Are You Ok".

It schedules your phone to ring just after you meet her. If you like her, you ignore it. If you want to cut short the date, you answer with, "Mom ? What's the matter ? Are you okay ?"

It works every time.

So I knocked on the girl's door. Turns out I needn't have worried. She was gorgeous! I couldn't get over how attractive she was!!!

Just as I was about to speak to her, her phone rang.

She answered it and said, "Mom, what's the matter ? Are you okay ?"

अक्ल बड़ी या भैंस!

एक बार पठान जहाज़ में एक सीट पर बैठ गया और वहाँ से उठने का नाम ही नहीं ले रहा था।

लोगों ने बहुत मिन्नत की लेकिन वो न माना और बोला, "पठान का ज़ुबान एक है, हम अपना फैंसला नहीं बदलेगा।"

तभी एक आदमी आया और पठान के कान में कुछ बोला तो पठान एकदम उठकर अगली सीट पर बैठ गया।

सब लोग हैरान हो गए और उस आदमी से पूछा कि उसने ऐसा क्या कहा जो पठान मान गया।

आदमी ने कहा कि मैंने पठान से पूछा कि आप कहाँ जाओगे?

पठान ने मुझे कहा, "दुबई।"

तो मैंने पठान से कहा, "दुबई की सीट अगली है, यह तो अमेरिका की सीट है।"

Picture SMS

Girlfriend: Am I pretty or ugly?<br/>  Pappu: You're both.<br/>  Girlfriend: What do you mean both?<br/>  Pappu: You're pretty ugly!

Girlfriend: Am I pretty or ugly?
Pappu: You're both.
Girlfriend: What do you mean both?
Pappu: You're pretty ugly!

Indian Moms:<br/>  Mom: Where are you?<br/>  Son: I met with an accident, so just going to the hospital.<br/>  Mom: Oh Achha! Dhyan Rakhna Tiffin Tedha Na Ho Jaye Nahi Toh Daal Gir Jayegi!

Indian Moms:
Mom: Where are you?
Son: I met with an accident, so just going to the hospital.
Mom: Oh Achha! Dhyan Rakhna Tiffin Tedha Na Ho Jaye Nahi Toh Daal Gir Jayegi!

लोग बड़ी गाड़ियों पर लिखते हैं - 'माँ का आशीर्वाद',<br/>  पर अखिलेश साइकिल पर लिखेगा - 'बाप से छीनी'।

लोग बड़ी गाड़ियों पर लिखते हैं - "माँ का आशीर्वाद",
पर अखिलेश साइकिल पर लिखेगा - "बाप से छीनी"।

Clean SMS

Girlfriend: Am I pretty or ugly?
Pappu: You're both.
Girlfriend: What do you mean both?
Pappu: You're pretty ugly!

Indian Moms:
Mom: Where are you?
Son: I met with an accident, so just going to the hospital.
Mom: Oh Achha! Dhyan Rakhna Tiffin Tedha Na Ho Jaye Nahi Toh Daal Gir Jayegi!

Not to brag or anything, but I got the high score on my scale today!

Hindi SMS

लोग बड़ी गाड़ियों पर लिखते हैं - "माँ का आशीर्वाद",
पर अखिलेश साइकिल पर लिखेगा - "बाप से छीनी"।

सुप्रीम कोर्ट अगर जलीकटटू की जगह बीवी की "जलीकटी" बातों पर बैन लगाते तो 70 करोड़ मर्दों का समर्थन मिलता।

हज और गंगा स्नान तो गरीबों का नज़रिया है।
वरना अमीरों के पाप तो High Court और Supreme Court धोता है।

0 comments:

Contact

Talk to us

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit. Dolores iusto fugit esse soluta quae debitis quibusdam harum voluptatem, maxime, aliquam sequi. Tempora ipsum magni unde velit corporis fuga, necessitatibus blanditiis.

Address:

9983 City name, Street name, 232 Apartment C

Work Time:

Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm

Phone:

595 12 34 567

fb