SantaBanta Universal Jokes

SantaBanta Universal Jokes


SantaBanta Universal Humour for June 10, 2014

Posted: 09 Jun 2014 11:30 AM PDT

Triple Filter Test!!!

In ancient Greece, Socrates was reputed to hold knowledge in the highest esteem.

One day an acquaintance met the great philosopher and said, "Socrates, do you know what I just heard about your friend?"

"Hold on a minute," Socrates replied. "Before telling me anything I'd like you to pass a little test. It's called the Triple Filter Test."

"Triple filter?"

"That's right," Socrates continued. "Before you talk to me about my friend, it might be a good idea to take a moment and filter what you're going to say. The first filter is Truth. Have you made absolutely sure that what you are about to tell me is absolutely true?"

"No," the man said, "I actually just heard about it and..."

"All right," said Socrates. "So you don't really know if it's true or not. Now let's try the second filter, the filter of Goodness. Is what you are about to tell me about my friend something good?"

"No, on the contrary..."

"So," Socrates continued, "you want to tell me something bad about him, but you're not certain it's true. You may still pass the test though, because there's one filter left: the filter of Usefulness. Is what you want to tell me about my friend going to be useful to me?"

"No, not really."

"Well," concluded Socrates, "if what you want to tell me is neither true nor good nor even useful, why tell it to me at all?"

This is why Socrates was a great philosopher and held in such high esteem. It also explains why he never found out that his best friend was having a secret affair with his wife.

How to Outsmart the Jinn...

Ek Pakistani, American aur Indian ek ship mein ja rahe the.

Achaanak ek Jinn aaya aur bola: Samundar mein koi cheez phenko, agar maine dhoondh li to main tumhein maar dunga aur na dhoondh paya to main tumhara Gulam.

Pakistani ne sui phenki. Jinn ne dhoondh li aur use maar diya.

American ne memory card phenk diya lekin Jinn ne vo bhi dhoondh liya aur use bhi maar diya.

Indian ne kuchh phenka...

Ginn ne bohut dhoondha... dhoondh dhoondh ke thak gaya aur leki usko kuch mila nahin. Pareshaan ho kar us ne pucha: Batao mere aaka main haar gaya."

Indian bola: Main bhi tera baap hoon, maine Disprin ki goli phenki thi, chal beta, ghar chal bohut kaam pada hai.

Picture SMS

Think of any of the below numbers:<br />  100<br />  200<br />  250<br />  300<br />  400<br />  500<br />  600<br />  750<br />  1000<br />  .<br />  .<br />  .<br />  Now get my phone charged for the amount you thought. Then I shall tell you, how much balance did I get.<br />  Don't laugh it off, hurry up!

Think of any of the below numbers:
100
200
250
300
400
500
600
750
1000
.
.
.
Now get my phone charged for the amount you thought. Then I shall tell you, how much balance did I get.
Don't laugh it off, hurry up!

Friends are like delicate flowers, they may dry not they never die.<br/>  However, I am like Cactus. I shall poke you always and make you cry!

Friends are like delicate flowers, they may dry not they never die.
However, I am like Cactus. I shall poke you always and make you cry!

People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care.

People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care.

Clean SMS

Think of any of the below numbers:
100
200
250
300
400
500
600
750
1000
.
.
.
Now get my phone charged for the amount you thought. Then I shall tell you, how much balance did I get.
Don't laugh it off, hurry up!

Friends are like delicate flowers, they may dry not they never die.
However, I am like Cactus. I shall poke you always and make you cry!

Every day holds the possibility of a miracle.
~Elizabeth David
Have a miraculous Day!

Hindi SMS

भक्त: बाबा मुझे ऐसा काम बताओ कि मुझे कुछ करना न पड़े, लोग करें और पैसे मुझे मिलें।
बाबा: जा बेटा, "सुलभ शौचालय" खोल ले।

तमाम बेवकूफों के लिए जरूरी सूचना:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
आप तो ऐसे पढ़ रहे हैं जैसे ये सूचना आप के लिए हो!

संता सुबह-सुबह नंगे पाँव पार्क में सैर कर रहा था कि उसके पैर में एक काँटा चुभ गया।
संता: यार शुक्र है मैंने चप्पल नहीं पहनी, नहीं तो चप्पल में छेद हो जाता।

Quotes

People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care.

A truly great library contains something in it to offend everyone.

Meditation brings wisdom; lack of meditation leaves ignorance. Know well what leads you forward and what hold you back, and choose the path that leads to wisdom.

0 comments:

Contact

Talk to us

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit. Dolores iusto fugit esse soluta quae debitis quibusdam harum voluptatem, maxime, aliquam sequi. Tempora ipsum magni unde velit corporis fuga, necessitatibus blanditiis.

Address:

9983 City name, Street name, 232 Apartment C

Work Time:

Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm

Phone:

595 12 34 567

fb