SantaBanta Universal Jokes

SantaBanta Universal Jokes


SantaBanta Universal Humour for December 26, 2016

Posted: 25 Dec 2016 10:30 AM PST

X-mas Greetings From a Lawyer

X-mas Greetings From a Lawyer

Getting a Haircut

Woman1: Oh! You got a haircut! That's so cute!

Woman2: Do you think so? I wasn't sure when she gave me the mirror. I mean, you don't think it's too fluffy looking?

Woman1: Oh God no! No, it's perfect. I'd love to get my hair cut like that, but I think my face is too wide. I'm pretty much stuck with this stuff I think.

Woman2: Are you serious? I think your face is adorable, and you could easily get one of those layer cuts - that would look so cute I think. I was actually going to do that except that I was afraid it would accent my long neck.

Woman1: Oh - that's funny! I would love to have your neck! Anything to take attention away from this two-by-four I have for a shoulder line.

Woman2: Are you kidding? I know girls that would love to have your shoulders. Everything drapes so well on you. I mean, look at my arms - see how short they are? If I had your shoulders I could get clothes to fit me so much easier.......


Men's version:

Man1: Haircut?
Man2: Yeah.

Picture SMS

प्यार,इश्क़,मोहब्बत,क्रिसमस,न्यू ईयर सब धोखा है,<br />  31 दिसम्बर तक नोट बदल लो अभी भी मौका है!

प्यार,इश्क़,मोहब्बत,क्रिसमस,न्यू ईयर सब धोखा है,
31 दिसम्बर तक नोट बदल लो अभी भी मौका है!

आज का ज्ञान:<br />  मुसीबत में भी पत्नी से रूपये उधार न लें,<br />  मैंने 4 महीने पहले 2 हजार लिए थे,<br />  3 बार दे चुका हूँ 2.5 हजार अभी भी बाकी हैं।

आज का ज्ञान:
मुसीबत में भी पत्नी से रूपये उधार न लें,
मैंने 4 महीने पहले 2 हजार लिए थे,
3 बार दे चुका हूँ 2.5 हजार अभी भी बाकी हैं।

I still remember my first love...<br/>  I was 20 years old and 'CHI-VAS' 18 years old!

I still remember my first love...
I was 20 years old and 'CHI-VAS' 18 years old!

Clean SMS

I still remember my first love...
I was 20 years old and 'CHI-VAS' 18 years old!

Dealing with idiots is like playing soccer.
You can use your head, but a swift kick is usually more effective!

The past is to prove that no one is perfect and the future is to prove that everyone can change.
Good Morning & have a great week!

Hindi SMS

प्यार,इश्क़,मोहब्बत,क्रिसमस,न्यू ईयर सब धोखा है,
31 दिसम्बर तक नोट बदल लो अभी भी मौका है!

आज का ज्ञान:
मुसीबत में भी पत्नी से रूपये उधार न लें,
मैंने 4 महीने पहले 2 हजार लिए थे,
3 बार दे चुका हूँ 2.5 हजार अभी भी बाकी हैं।

Quotes

Search others for their virtue, and yourself for your vices.

The most effective way to do it, is to do it.

0 comments:

Contact

Talk to us

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit. Dolores iusto fugit esse soluta quae debitis quibusdam harum voluptatem, maxime, aliquam sequi. Tempora ipsum magni unde velit corporis fuga, necessitatibus blanditiis.

Address:

9983 City name, Street name, 232 Apartment C

Work Time:

Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm

Phone:

595 12 34 567

fb