SantaBanta Universal Jokes

SantaBanta Universal Jokes


SantaBanta Universal Humour for December 27, 2016

Posted: 26 Dec 2016 10:30 AM PST

Moments Before Death...

Moments Before Death...

Milk Bath

A blonde heard that baths in milk would make her beautiful. She left a note for her milkman to leave 25 gallons of milk.

When the milkman read the note, he felt there must be a mistake. He thought she probably meant 2.5 gallons.

So he knocked on the door to clarify the point.

The blonde came to the door and the milkman said, "I found your note asking me to leave 25 gallons of milk. Did you mean 2.5 gallons?"

The blonde said, "No, I want 25 gallons. I'm going to fill my bathtub up with milk and take a milk bath so I can look young and beautiful again."

The milkman asked, "Do you want it pasteurized?"

The blonde said, "No, just up to my breasts... I can splash it on my eyes if I need to!"

कला का पारखी!

जुम्मन मियां की बाजार की एक गली में छोटी सी मगर बहुत पुरानी कपड़े सीने की दुकान थी।

उनकी इकलौती सिलाई मशीन के बगल में एक बिल्ली बैठी एक पुराने गंदे कटोरे में दूध पी रही थी।

एक बहुत बड़ा कला पारखी जुम्मन मियां की दुकान के सामने से गुजरा। कला पारखी होने के कारण जान गया कि कटोरा एक एंटीक आइटम है और कला के बाजार में बढ़िया कीमत में बिकेगा।

लेकिन वह ये नहीं चाहता था की जुम्मन मियां को इस बात का पता लगे कि उनके पास मौजूद वह गंदा सा पुराना कटोरा इतना कीमती है। उसने दिमाग लगाया और जुम्मन मियां से बोला,- 'बड़े मियां, आदाब, आपकी बिल्ली बहुत प्यारी है, मुझे पसंद आ गई है। क्या आप बिल्ली मुझे देंगे? चाहे तो कीमत ले लीजिए।'

जुम्मन मियां ने पहले तो इनकार किया मगर जब कलापारखी कीमत बढ़ाते-बढ़ाते दस हजार रुपयों तक पहुंच गया तो जुम्मन मियां बिल्ली बेचने को राजी हो गए और दाम चुकाकर कला पारखी बिल्ली लेकर जाने लगा।

अचानक वह रुका और पलटकर जुम्मन मियां से बोला- `बड़े मियां बिल्ली तो आपने बेच दी। अब इस पुराने कटोरे का आप क्या करोगे? इसे भी मुझे ही दे दीजिए। बिल्ली को दूध पिलाने के काम आएगा। चाहे तो इसके भी 100-50 रुपए ले लीजिए।'

जुम्मन मियां ने बड़े प्यार से कटोरे को सहलाते हुए जवाब दिया, `नहीं साहब, कटोरा तो मैं किसी कीमत पर नहीं बेचूंगा, क्योंकि इसी कटोरे की वजह से आज तक मैं 50 बिल्लियां बेच चुका हूं।

Picture SMS

Desh Mein Rehna Hai Toh 2.5 Lakh Ka Hisaab Dena Padega...<br/>  Warna 9000 Crore Lekar Desh Chhodd Do!

Desh Mein Rehna Hai Toh 2.5 Lakh Ka Hisaab Dena Padega...
Warna 9000 Crore Lekar Desh Chhodd Do!

My dad used to always tell me 'A little work never hurts anybody!'<br/>  I took his advice seriously. So I try to do as little work as possible!

My dad used to always tell me "A little work never hurts anybody!"
I took his advice seriously. So I try to do as little work as possible!

Bengali: Dongle Dekha Kya?<br/>  Friend: Abe Yaha Free WiFi Hai... Login Karle. Dongle Ki Zaroorat Nahi Hai.<br/>  Bengali: Udi Baba Dongle... Dongle... Aumir Khon Wola Dongle!

Bengali: Dongle Dekha Kya?
Friend: Abe Yaha Free WiFi Hai... Login Karle. Dongle Ki Zaroorat Nahi Hai.
Bengali: Udi Baba Dongle... Dongle... Aumir Khon Wola Dongle!

Clean SMS

Desh Mein Rehna Hai Toh 2.5 Lakh Ka Hisaab Dena Padega...
Warna 9000 Crore Lekar Desh Chhodd Do!

My dad used to always tell me "A little work never hurts anybody!"
I took his advice seriously. So I try to do as little work as possible!

Bengali: Dongle Dekha Kya?
Friend: Abe Yaha Free WiFi Hai... Login Karle. Dongle Ki Zaroorat Nahi Hai.
Bengali: Udi Baba Dongle... Dongle... Aumir Khon Wola Dongle!

Hindi SMS

Nice DP बोलने की इतनी लत पड़ गई कि पडोसी को बोल दिया Nice Biwi!
अब इसमें गाली देने वाली कौन सी बात थी।

Quotes

Step into the fire of self-discovery. This fire will not burn you, it will only burn what you are not.

Anybody can pilot a ship when the sea is calm.

0 comments:

Contact

Talk to us

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit. Dolores iusto fugit esse soluta quae debitis quibusdam harum voluptatem, maxime, aliquam sequi. Tempora ipsum magni unde velit corporis fuga, necessitatibus blanditiis.

Address:

9983 City name, Street name, 232 Apartment C

Work Time:

Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm

Phone:

595 12 34 567

fb