SantaBanta Universal Jokes

SantaBanta Universal Jokes


SantaBanta Universal Humour for March 20, 2017

Posted: 19 Mar 2017 11:30 AM PDT

Being Safe in The Kitchen

Being Safe in The Kitchen

If My Body Were A Car

If my body were a car, this is the time I would be thinking about trading it in for a newer model.

I've got bumps and dents and scratches in my finish and my paint job is getting a little dull but that's not the worst of it.

My headlights are out of focus and it's especially hard to see things up close.

My traction is not as graceful as it once was.I slip and slide and skid and bump into things even in the best of weather.

My spare tyres are stained with varicose veins. It takes me hours to reach my maximum speed. My fuel rate burns inefficiently.

But here's the worst of it...

Almost every time I sneeze, cough or sputter..... either my radiator leaks or my exhaust backfires.

0 comments:

Contact

Talk to us

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit. Dolores iusto fugit esse soluta quae debitis quibusdam harum voluptatem, maxime, aliquam sequi. Tempora ipsum magni unde velit corporis fuga, necessitatibus blanditiis.

Address:

9983 City name, Street name, 232 Apartment C

Work Time:

Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm

Phone:

595 12 34 567

fb