SantaBanta Universal Jokes

SantaBanta Universal Jokes


SantaBanta Universal Humour for November 23, 2016

Posted: 22 Nov 2016 10:30 AM PST

Demonetisation Woes!

Demonetisation Woes!
Santa opts for Desi Jugaad after demonetisation announcement.

College Days!

An old man went to the college that he went to when he was a youth.

He knocked on room number 3 of the hostel and said, "May I come in. I lived in this very room thirty years ago when I studied in this college."

A young man opened the door and let him in.

The old man examined the room, fondly remembering everything.

He said, "The same old room, the same old wooden table, the ventilator and the same old window that opens to the garden. And the same old bed."

When examining it he found a young girl under the bed.

The young man got alarmed and said, "Don't mistake me. She is my cousin. She dropped her ear ring and is searching for it."

The old man said, "And the same old story..."

पागलों की पहचान!

एक पागलखाने में एक पत्रकार ने डॉक्टर से प्रश्न किया। "आप कैसे पहचानते हैं कि, कौन मानसिक रोगी है और कौन नहीं?"

डॉक्टर: हम एक बाथटब पानी से पूरा भर देते हैं और मरीज को एक चम्मच, एक गिलास और एक बाल्टी देकर कहते हैं कि वो बाथटब को खाली करे।

पत्रकार: अरे वाह, बहुत बढ़िया। यानि जो नार्मल व्यक्ति होता होगा वो बाल्टी का उपयोग करता होगा क्योंकि वो चम्मच और गिलास से बड़ी होती है।

डॉक्टर: जी नहीं। नार्मल व्यक्ति बाथटब में लगे हुए ड्रेन प्लग को खींच कर टब को खाली करता है। आप 39 नंबर के बैड पर जाइए ताकि हम आप की पूरी जाँच कर सकें।

अगर आप ने भी बाल्टी ही सोचा था तो कृपया बैड नंबर 40 पर जाइए।

Picture SMS

Santa: My wife takes care of me like a Rupees 2000 note.<br/>  Banta: Wow, that's really very respectful.<br/>  Santa: Yeah, she shouts at me 'I can neither change you nor throw you'!

Santa: My wife takes care of me like a Rupees 2000 note.
Banta: Wow, that's really very respectful.
Santa: Yeah, she shouts at me "I can neither change you nor throw you"!

When I had a good day, nothing good really happened, it was just that nothing bad happened!

When I had a good day, nothing good really happened, it was just that nothing bad happened!

ATM में लाइन लगाकर लोगों की इतनी प्रैक्टिस हो गयी है कि शादियों में पनीर और Ice-Cream के लिए लगी कतार बिलकुल खल नहीं रही।

ATM में लाइन लगाकर लोगों की इतनी प्रैक्टिस हो गयी है कि शादियों में पनीर और Ice-Cream के लिए लगी कतार बिलकुल खल नहीं रही।

Clean SMS

Santa: My wife takes care of me like a Rupees 2000 note.
Banta: Wow, that's really very respectful.
Santa: Yeah, she shouts at me "I can neither change you nor throw you"!

When I had a good day, nothing good really happened, it was just that nothing bad happened!

When a husband stays alone for a night, the fridge gets over 100 views in just a few hours!

Hindi SMS

ATM में लाइन लगाकर लोगों की इतनी प्रैक्टिस हो गयी है कि शादियों में पनीर और Ice-Cream के लिए लगी कतार बिलकुल खल नहीं रही।

कहावत बदल ही गयी।
हम चले जायेंगे ये माया यहीं रह जायेगी,
अब हम यही हैं पर माया चली गयी है।

Quotes

Life is not qualified by fluent English, branded clothes or rich lifestyle you desire. It is measured by the number of faces who smile when they think about you.

A person who walks with his legs reaches his destination. But a person who walks with his Faith & Confidence reaches his destiny.

0 comments:

Contact

Talk to us

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit. Dolores iusto fugit esse soluta quae debitis quibusdam harum voluptatem, maxime, aliquam sequi. Tempora ipsum magni unde velit corporis fuga, necessitatibus blanditiis.

Address:

9983 City name, Street name, 232 Apartment C

Work Time:

Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm

Phone:

595 12 34 567

fb