SantaBanta Universal Jokes

SantaBanta Universal Jokes


SantaBanta Universal Humour for February 21, 2017

Posted: 20 Feb 2017 10:30 AM PST

He's Got Balls...

He's Got Balls...

Give Clear Instructions

A few years ago the battery in my beat-up VW Beetle had died because I left the lights on overnight. I was in a hurry to get to work on time so I ran into the house to get my wife to give me a hand to start the car. I told her to get into our second car, a prehistoric over sized gas-guzzler, and use it to push my car fast enough to start it.

I pointed out to her that because the VW had an automatic transmission, it needed to be pushed at least 30mph for it to start.

She said 'Fine!' and hopped into her car and drove off.

I sat there fuming wondering what she could be doing.

A minute passed by and when I saw her in the rear-view mirror coming at me at about 50 mph, I suddenly realized that I should have been a bit clearer with my directions...

मैं नहीं जाऊंगा!

संता बंता और उनका एक दोस्त बीयर बार में बीयर पीने गए!

जब वह पीने लगे तो संता बोला लगता है बाहर बारिश हो रही है और हमारे पास छतरी भी नहीं है, तीनों में ये बात चल पड़ी की छतरी लाने के लिए कौन जाएगा गरमागरम बहस के बाद तय हुआ कि बंता छतरी लेने के लिये घर जाये!

बंता ने गुस्से में कहा मेरे जाने पर तुम मेरी सारी बीयर पी जाओगे उन्होंने उसे विश्वास दिलाया कि वे दोनों उसके हिस्से की बीयर नहीं पीयेंगे, उसके हिस्से की ज्यों की त्यों रखी रहेगी तब कहीं बंता छतरी लेने चला गया!

रात गहराने लगी पर बंता वापिस लौटकर नहीं आया संता अपने दोस्त को बोला क्यों न बंता के हिस्से की बीयर भी पी ही ली जाये अब तो वो आने से रहा!

दूसरा बोला मैं भी यही सोच रहा था आओ पीते हैं!

तभी बार के एक कोने की छोटी सी खिड़की से तेज आवाज आई अगर पीओगे तो मैं छतरी लेने नहीं जाऊंगा!

Picture SMS

If you really want to know about mistakes, you should ask your wife!

If you really want to know about mistakes, you should ask your wife!

Sometimes I wonder why is the day you laundry, cook, clean, iron and so on, called a day off!

Sometimes I wonder why is the day you laundry, cook, clean, iron and so on, called a day off!

Marriage: When women ask you to leave them alone and then complain of you ignoring them!

Marriage: When women ask you to leave them alone and then complain of you ignoring them!

Clean SMS

If you really want to know about mistakes, you should ask your wife!

Sometimes I wonder why is the day you laundry, cook, clean, iron and so on, called a day off!

Marriage: When women ask you to leave them alone and then complain of you ignoring them!

Hindi SMS

बेटा शहर से पढाई करके लौटा।
बाप: क्या कर रहे हो?
बेटा: पापा नहाने जा रहा हूँ।
बाप: वो तो ठीक है बेटा पर आगे क्या सोचा?
बेटा: बस बाल्टी भर जाये फिर मोटर बंद कर दूंगा।

बॉस: वाह! महंगी कमीज, कहाँ से ली?
लड़का: खरीदी नहीं, भाई ने गिफ्ट दी है।
बॉस: थैंक गॉड, मुझे लगा मैं सैलरी ज्यादा दे रहा हूँ।

लड़का जैसे ही कॉलेज में पहुँचा, खुशी के मारे उछलने लगा।
दोस्त: क्या हुआ इतना खुश कैसे है?
लड़का: आज पहली बार मुझसे किसी लड़की ने मेट्रो में बात की।
दोस्त: वाह भाई क्या बात हुई?
लड़का: मैं बैठा था, लड़की बोली उठो ये लेडीज़ सीट है।

Quotes

The worst sin towards our fellow creatures is not to hate them, but to be indifferent to them; that's the essence of inhumanity.

0 comments:

Contact

Talk to us

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit. Dolores iusto fugit esse soluta quae debitis quibusdam harum voluptatem, maxime, aliquam sequi. Tempora ipsum magni unde velit corporis fuga, necessitatibus blanditiis.

Address:

9983 City name, Street name, 232 Apartment C

Work Time:

Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm

Phone:

595 12 34 567

fb