SantaBanta Universal Jokes

SantaBanta Universal Jokes


SantaBanta Universal Humour for February 3, 2017

Posted: 02 Feb 2017 10:30 AM PST

Inspiration can Come Form Anywhere

Inspiration can Come Form Anywhere

Spiritually Prepared!

Before performing a baptism, the priest approached the young father and said solemnly, "Baptism is a serious step. Are you prepared for it?"

"I think so," the man replied. "We have a caterer coming to provide plenty of sandwiches and cakes for all of our guests."

"I don't mean that," the priest responded. "I mean, are you prepared spiritually?"

"Oh, sure," came the reply. "I've got a keg of beer and a case of whiskey."

फूफा जी!

कॉलेज में एक लड़की ने दाखिला लिया तो सारे लड़के-लड़कियों ने उसे चिढ़ाने के लिए बुआ कहना शुरू कर दिया।

कुछ दिनों तक तो उस बेचारी ने सहन किया।

अंत में उसने तंग आकर प्रिंसिपल से शिकायत कर दी।

लड़की की बात सुन कर प्रिंसिपल को बड़ा क्रोध आया तो वह क्लास रूम में पहुंचे और बोले, "जो भी इसे बुआ कहता है वह तुरन्त खड़ा हो जाये।

एक-एक करके सारी क्लास खड़ी हो गई।

केवल पप्पू बैठा रहा तो प्रिंसिपल ने बड़ी हैरानी के साथ उस से पूछा, "क्यों पप्पू तुम क्यों बैठे हो?"

क्या तुम इसे बुआ नहीं कहते?

पप्पू ने ठंडी सांस भरकर कहा, "सर! मैं इस क्लास का फूफा हूं।"

Picture SMS

Son: l got selected for the role of 'Husband' in a play.<br/>  Dad: Idiot! Ask your teacher for a role which has dialogues!

Son: l got selected for the role of "Husband" in a play.
Dad: Idiot! Ask your teacher for a role which has dialogues!

3 magical words more beautiful for a married woman than ' I Love You':<br/>  No Cooking Today!

3 magical words more beautiful for a married woman than " I Love You":
No Cooking Today!

I'm like a kid.<br/>  People like me best when I'm quiet or sleeping!

I'm like a kid.
People like me best when I'm quiet or sleeping!

Clean SMS

Son: l got selected for the role of "Husband" in a play.
Dad: Idiot! Ask your teacher for a role which has dialogues!

3 magical words more beautiful for a married woman than " I Love You":
No Cooking Today!

I'm like a kid.
People like me best when I'm quiet or sleeping!

Hindi SMS

तमन्ना थी कि तेरे हाथों का रुमाल बनूँ लेकिन
तेरी जुकाम देखा तो इरादा बदल गया।

जब वो गोबर फेंकने जाती थी तो हम उसे देखते थे फिर उसके बाप ने भैंस बेच दी।
लव स्टोरी खत्म!

Quotes

Fall seven times and stand up eight.

0 comments:

Contact

Talk to us

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit. Dolores iusto fugit esse soluta quae debitis quibusdam harum voluptatem, maxime, aliquam sequi. Tempora ipsum magni unde velit corporis fuga, necessitatibus blanditiis.

Address:

9983 City name, Street name, 232 Apartment C

Work Time:

Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm

Phone:

595 12 34 567

fb