SantaBanta Universal Jokes

SantaBanta Universal Jokes


SantaBanta Universal Humour for February 8, 2017

Posted: 07 Feb 2017 10:30 AM PST

Platinum Customer

Platinum Customer

I Dare You!

At a church meeting, a very wealthy man rose to tell the rest of those present about his Christian faith.

"I'm a millionaire," he said, "and I attribute it all to the rich blessings of God in my life. I remember that turning point in my faith. I had just earned my first dollar and I went to a church meeting that night. The speaker was a missionary who told about his work. I knew that I only had a dollar bill and I had to either give it all to God's work or give nothing at all. So at that moment, I decided to give my whole dollar to God.
I believe that God blessed that decision, and that is why I am a rich man today."

When he finished and moved toward his seat, there was an awed silence As he sat down, a little old lady sitting in the same pew leaned over and said to him, "I dare you to do it again."

Picture SMS

Interviewer: Why did you leave your previous job?<br/>  Candidate: Because once they fire you, they won't let you stay!

Interviewer: Why did you leave your previous job?
Candidate: Because once they fire you, they won't let you stay!

Pappu: Dad, how does it feel having an awesome son?<br/>  Santa: I don't know, ask your Grandpa!

Pappu: Dad, how does it feel having an awesome son?
Santa: I don't know, ask your Grandpa!

WANTED: Good looking girl to jog in front of me while I run. Shouldn't be too fast!

WANTED: Good looking girl to jog in front of me while I run. Shouldn't be too fast!

Clean SMS

Interviewer: Why did you leave your previous job?
Candidate: Because once they fire you, they won't let you stay!

Pappu: Dad, how does it feel having an awesome son?
Santa: I don't know, ask your Grandpa!

WANTED: Good looking girl to jog in front of me while I run. Shouldn't be too fast!

Hindi SMS

पति-पत्नी का झगड़ा हो रहा था। पत्नी गुस्से में बोली, "देख लेना तुम्हें तो नरक में भी जगह नहीं मिलेगी!"
पति: ठीक है, वैसे भी मैं हर जगह तुम्हारे साथ नहीं जाना चाहता।

शादियों में लडकी को जयमाला स्टेज तक लाने वाली लड़कियाँ चारों तरफ तो ऐसे देखती हैं जैसे...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Z सिक्योरिटी की ब्लैक कमांडो हों।

भूकम्प आने पर घबराएं नहीं...
1. सबसे पहले FB व WA पर अपने स्टेटस अपडेट करें
2. समय मिल जाए तो तुरन्त एक क्लिप बनाएं
3. बच जाओ और घर से बाहर निकल जाओ तो घबराए हुए, डरे हुए लोगों के साथ अपनी सेल्फी लें
4. अपने फोटो व विडियो को सभी ग्रुपों में सबसे पहले भेजने का प्रयास करें
जीवन में भूकम्प बार-बार नहीं आते, इसे यादगार बनाएं!
~जनहित में जारी!

0 comments:

Contact

Talk to us

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit. Dolores iusto fugit esse soluta quae debitis quibusdam harum voluptatem, maxime, aliquam sequi. Tempora ipsum magni unde velit corporis fuga, necessitatibus blanditiis.

Address:

9983 City name, Street name, 232 Apartment C

Work Time:

Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm

Phone:

595 12 34 567

fb