SantaBanta Universal Jokes

SantaBanta Universal Jokes


SantaBanta Universal Humour for October 11, 2014

Posted: 10 Oct 2014 11:30 AM PDT

Sunday Edition...

This is dedicated to all of us who are seniors, to all of you who know seniors, and to all of you who will eventually become seniors.

"WHERE is my SUNDAY paper?!" the irate customer calling the newspaper office, loudly demanded to know where her Sunday edition was.

"Madam", said the newspaper employee, "today is Saturday. The Sunday paper is not delivered until tomorrow, on SUNDAY!!!"

There was quite a long pause on the other end of the phone, followed by a ray of recognition as she was heard to mutter, "Well, shit, that explains why no one was at church either.

रावण का ज्ञान!

जिस समय रावण मरणासन्न अवस्था में था, उस समय भगवान श्रीराम ने लक्ष्मण से कहा कि इस संसार से नीति, राजनीति और शक्ति का महान् पंडित विदा ले रहा है, तुम उसके पास जाओ और उससे जीवन की कुछ ऐसी शिक्षा ले लो जो और कोई नहीं दे सकता।

श्रीराम की बात मानकर लक्ष्मण मरणासन्न अवस्था में पड़े रावण के सिर के नजदीक जाकर खड़े हो गए।

रावण ने कुछ नहीं कहा।

लक्ष्मण जी वापस रामजी के पास लौटकर आए... तब भगवान ने कहा कि यदि किसी से ज्ञान प्राप्त करना हो तो उसके चरणों के पास खड़े होना चाहिए न कि सिर की ओर।

यह बात सुनकर लक्ष्मण जाकर इस बार रावण के पैरों की ओर खड़े हो गए।

उस समय महापंडित रावण ने लक्ष्मण को तीन बातें बताई जो जीवन में सफलता की कुंजी है।

पहली बात जो रावण ने लक्ष्मण को बताई वह ये थी कि
"What's app से दूर रहना।"

दूसरी बात "Facebook का प्रयोग मत करना।"

और तीसरी बात "गाड़ी चलाते समय Mobile मत इस्तेमाल करना। नहीं तो बड़ा बुरा हाल होगा।"

हिंदी फ़िल्मी गीत और बीमारियां

कुछ हिंदी फ़िल्मी गीत जो कुछ बीमारियों का वर्णन करते हैं:

गीत - जिया जले, जान जले, रात भर धुआं चले
बीमारी - बुखार

गीत - तड़प-तड़प के इस दिल से आह निकलती रही
बीमारी - हार्ट अटैक

गीत - सुहानी रात ढल चुकी है, न जाने तुम कब आओगे
बीमारी - कब्ज़

गीत - बीड़ी जलाई ले जिगर से पिया, जिगर म बड़ी आग है
बीमारी - एसिडिटी

गीत - तुझमे रब दिखता है, यारा मैं क्या करूँ
बीमारी - मोतियाबिंद

गीत - तुझे याद न मेरी आई किसी से अब क्या कहना
बीमारी - यादाश्त कमज़ोर

गीत - मन डोले मेरा तन डोले
बीमारी - चक्कर आना

गीत - टिप-टिप बरसा पानी, पानी ने आग लगाई
बीमारी - यूरिन इन्फेक्शन

गीत - जिया धड़क-धड़क जाये
बीमारी - उच्च रक्तचाप

गीत - हाय रे हाय नींद नहीं आये
बीमारी - अनिद्रा

गीत - बताना भी नहीं आता, छुपाना भी नहीं आता
बीमारी - बवासीर

और अंत में

गीत - लगी आज सावन की फिर वो झड़ी है
बीमारी - दस्त

Picture SMS

If I were a tear in your eye, I would roll down onto your lips;<br/>  But if you were a tear in my eye, I would never cry as I would be afraid to lose you.<br/>  Thanks for being mine forever.<br/>  Happy Karwa Chauth, my sweetheart!!

If I were a tear in your eye, I would roll down onto your lips;
But if you were a tear in my eye, I would never cry as I would be afraid to lose you.
Thanks for being mine forever.
Happy Karwa Chauth, my sweetheart!!

Jeeto: I was in a very generous mood today. I gave a poor beggar 500 rupees.<br/>  Preeto: That's a lot of money to give away. What did your husband say about it?<br/>  Jeeto: He said, 'Thank you'!

Jeeto: I was in a very generous mood today. I gave a poor beggar 500 rupees.
Preeto: That's a lot of money to give away. What did your husband say about it?
Jeeto: He said, "Thank you"!

Be careful who you open up to. Only a few people care, the rest are just curious!

Be careful who you open up to. Only a few people care, the rest are just curious!

Clean SMS

If I were a tear in your eye, I would roll down onto your lips;
But if you were a tear in my eye, I would never cry as I would be afraid to lose you.
Thanks for being mine forever.
Happy Karwa Chauth, my sweetheart!!

Jeeto: I was in a very generous mood today. I gave a poor beggar 500 rupees.
Preeto: That's a lot of money to give away. What did your husband say about it?
Jeeto: He said, "Thank you"!

Which car would have Ravan loved to drive?
EYE 20!

Hindi SMS

अगर हर कोई तुम्हारा मज़ाक उड़ाए;
दिन रात बस तुम्हें सताए;
तो बस एक बार यह सोच लेना कि
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
कहीं तुम बिलावल भुट्टो जैसे तो नहीं दिखते।

मोहब्बत बिल्कुल शतरंज के खेल जैसी है,
एक गलत चाल और सीधे
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'शादी'।

प्रेमियों के बीच सबसे ज्यादा बोला जाने वाला डायलाग...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
और बताओ/और सुनाओ!

Quotes

The prize should be seen as recognition of the contribution of India's vibrant civil society in addressing complex social problems such as child labour.

Failure is instructive. The person who really thinks learns quite as much from his failures as from his successes.

A failure is a man who has blundered but is not capable of cashing in on the experience.

0 comments:

Contact

Talk to us

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit. Dolores iusto fugit esse soluta quae debitis quibusdam harum voluptatem, maxime, aliquam sequi. Tempora ipsum magni unde velit corporis fuga, necessitatibus blanditiis.

Address:

9983 City name, Street name, 232 Apartment C

Work Time:

Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm

Phone:

595 12 34 567

fb