SantaBanta Universal Jokes

SantaBanta Universal Jokes


SantaBanta Universal Humour for December 19, 2013

Posted: 18 Dec 2013 10:30 AM PST

Religion and Faith

Religion and Faith

Stupid Husband!

Saturday morning I got up very early, put on my long johns, dressed quietly, made my lunch, slipped quietly into the garage loaded the truck with rifle and stand, and proceeded to back out into a torrential downpour.

There was snow mixed with the rain, and the wind was blowing 50 mph. I pulled back into the garage, turned on the radio, and discovered that the weather would be bad throughout the day.

I went back into the house, quietly undressed, and slipped back into bed. There I cuddled up to my wife's back, now with a different anticipation, and whispered, "The weather out there is terrible."

She sleepily replied, "Can you believe my stupid husband is out hunting in that shit?"

फर्क तो है!

एक बार एक शिक्षक कक्षा में बच्चों को पड़ा रहा था।

तभी अचानक उसके दिमाग में एक सवाल आया तो उसने पप्पू से पूछा," बेटा पप्पू एक बात बताओ कि बस के ड्राइवर और कंडक्टर के कामों में क्या फर्क होता है?"

पप्पू: मास्टर जी, अगर बस का कंडक्टर सो जाए तो किसी का टिकट नहीं कटेगा और अगर ड्राइवर सो जाए तो सबका टिकट कट जायेगा।

Picture SMS

Santa: I've got bad news for you. Your wife ran away with your neighbour.<br />  Banta: Tell me the bad news first!

Santa: I've got bad news for you. Your wife ran away with your neighbour.
Banta: Tell me the bad news first!

Santa: What have you been doing with all the grocery money I gave you?<br />  Jeeto: Turn sideways and look in the mirror!

Santa: What have you been doing with all the grocery money I gave you?
Jeeto: Turn sideways and look in the mirror!

Son of Pathan: Why did you call me yesterday?<br />  Teacher: I never called you.<br />  Son of Pathan: Then why did my call list say - 1 miss call!

Son of Pathan: Why did you call me yesterday?
Teacher: I never called you.
Son of Pathan: Then why did my call list say - 1 miss call!

Clean SMS

Santa: I've got bad news for you. Your wife ran away with your neighbour.
Banta: Tell me the bad news first!

Santa: What have you been doing with all the grocery money I gave you?
Jeeto: Turn sideways and look in the mirror!

Marriage is like a midnight phone call - you get a ring... and then you wake up!

Hindi SMS

पठान गुस्से से: वेटर, चिकन बिरयानी में चिकन है ही नहीं।
वेटर: साहब गुलाब जामुन में कौन सा गुलाब होता है?
पठान: हाँ यार सॉरी!

संता: वो लड़की कितनी सुन्दर है।
बंता: मुझे उसका नाम पता है।
संता: क्या नाम है उसका?
बंता: वो बैंक में काम करती है, उसके काउंटर के ऊपर उसका नाम लिखा था "चालू खाता"।

पति: तुमसे शादी करके मुझे एक बहुत बड़ा फायदा हुआ।
पत्नी: कौन सा फायदा?
पति: मुझे मेरे गुनाहों की सज़ा जीते-जी मिल गई।

Trivia

In some states of the US like Iowa, one can be fired for being too attractive - it doesn't matter if one is flirting or not.

Although it's very rare, clouds can sometimes be iridescent.

Quotes

Don't find fault, find a remedy; anybody can complain.

You don't get harmony when everybody sings the same note.

Temptations, unlike opportunities, will always give you many second chances.

0 comments:

Contact

Talk to us

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit. Dolores iusto fugit esse soluta quae debitis quibusdam harum voluptatem, maxime, aliquam sequi. Tempora ipsum magni unde velit corporis fuga, necessitatibus blanditiis.

Address:

9983 City name, Street name, 232 Apartment C

Work Time:

Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm

Phone:

595 12 34 567

fb